Saturday, April 25, 2009

One Giant Leap for Ellie Kind

Holy Canoli. I was banking on a whole 'nother year of Ellie being afraid to step across and down the threshold of our front door to the porch outside. It's a pretty big leap for a tiny girl who has low muscle tone and rather weak core muscles.

Spring blooms eternal though in my garden, and it beckons to young and old alike. Last weekend I was more than a little surprised to see my cheerful little girl staring back at me from the other side of my storm door. The cat was quite pleased with his new best friend who helped him escape.

Now my dear husband has a new project on his to-do list: alarms and locks for the doors.

2 comments:

Beth said...

And so the escape artist emerges! Gotta love curiousity!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.